SIX LITTLE STORIES WITH LOTS OF MEANING
(1) Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all of the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. THAT IS FAITH.
(2) When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. THAT IS TRUST.
(3) Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still we set the alarms to wake up. THAT IS HOPE.
(4) We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. THAT IS CONFIDENCE.
(5) We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. THAT IS LOVE.
(6) On an old man’s shirt was written a sentence “I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience.” THAT IS ATTITUDE
– Author unknown
Have a happy day and live your life like these six stories. Remember…Good friends are the rare jewels of life–difficult to find and impossible to replace!
I felt that this article covered a spectrum of feelings that a lot of us are experiencing during this pandemic. We must continue to have Faith, Trust, Hope, Confidence, Attitude and Love. We should also remember to cherish our Italian friends because we are hard to replace. Keep in contact with each other and pray we can all spend time together soon.